My first award nomination. Actually, my first award win,
[I read from the sweetheart, my heart warm, that nominated me that if you are nominated, it means you’ve won it already] so guys, I’m a freaking award winner, I can totally see myself getting used to this (award winning).
I was scrolling through my notifications when I saw that Jennifer pompaski had nominated me for the versatile blogger award, I screamed my jaw off, it was unexpected and still unbelievable, that someone noticed my posts, even when I still don’t know what the heck I’m doing calling myself a blogger, she (Jennifer) noticed and appreciated me.
Thank you so much kinging queen.
PS: I was listening to Migos ft Drake: Walk it, talk it.
Then, little dicky ft Chris Brown: Freaky Friday… Yep.
I am feeling freaking awesome.
Again thank you Jennifer, you are my new number one motivation.
What Is The Versatile Blogger Award?
Copied from Jennifer’s blog.
The versatile blogger award is given to bloggers by bloggers as a recognition of the uniqueness of their content and individuality.
It is also a way to honor bloggers who bring something special to your life whether everyday or now and then.
The award is run by VBA. Check them out.
Versatile Blogger Award Rules
When you are nominated for the Versatile blogger award, you have to play by a number of rules and these are the rules.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Okay. Jennifer, I guess it time to tell you things about myself, mhmmnn, I’m about to cry. Lol
So here are seven facts about me:
- I’m an introvert, I wish I wasn’t because this stuff has messed my life up but I still have many more years to make my life better, so. I can’t help it, I love being on my own and doing things my own way.
- I am good at walking up to strangers and saying a quick something to them but following that up with a friendship is so hard for me. I am nice AF.
- I am still scared of crossing the road. You remember your parents telling you, “when you want to cross the road, look right, look left, then look right again?” Yes mine is the same only I put an extra, “good day sir, please could I cross the road with you?”
- I look six to ten years younger than my age, it all depends on what eye you look at me with. Which might be 85% the reason I‘m still jobless.
- I don’t know colors. I don’t think I’m color blind, I think it’s a dumb person thing, if you know what I mean.
- I started writing at a very young age, and i didn’t know it was a “gift” until I got older. But when I wrote as a child, it was a form of therapy for me, still is.
- I am a below average student. *Nodding my head in shame* I have poor academic results. I am not proud of it, neither is my mum, but I’ve made it a mission to make something of myself that will scream louder, loudest volume than a first class.
Nomination List for Versatile Blogger Award
I am nominating these blogs because i believe they deserve it. Some I am subscribed to or following, others I read shared posts from them and they are awesome.
I’m sorry I couldn’t share the link to all their blogs.